Man of the Match - Huddersfield (a)

Man of the Match - Huddersfield (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm shocked anyone else got a vote. For what? Otamendi? Dave? Kompany? Seriously?

I'm shocked anyone else got a vote. For what? Otamendi? Dave? Kompany? Seriously?

I voted Aguero so be shocked. Sterling on the same par but Aguero just nodded it. Did put himself in scoring positions despite 8 defending opponents in the box. Defended deep when needed. Scored a cool penalty. And some great dribbles in between. But in fairness it was another great teamperformance in difficult circumstances that gets rates very close.

Sterling, it's a no brainer for me.
Am I the only person that thought Silva had a poor game?
Silva had a good game. Huddersfield tactics were designed to nullify Silva and KDB with 2 players on each whenever the ball came near them and no space between the Huddersfield defensive line and midfield line.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have Silva as motm but am surprised to read anyone thought he was poor.

Off the top of my head I recall him setting Aguero up for the chance that the defender blocked after a poor first touch, put the ball in for Aguero who's rebounded effort fell to Sterling, played a lovely cushioned pass which led to the penalty, and slid one through for Aguero which he tried to toe poke in but the keeper put it out for a corner.

On another day 1 or more of them passes to Aguero leads to a goal and Silva is getting praised for setting him up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.