Man of the Match - Hull City (h)

Man of the Match - Hull City (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sterling for me looked different today, he seemed to play with a certain swagger and arrogance, he seemed to have a next level confidence about himself that was great to see. Albeit against Hull it bodes well for his progression. It was almost strange to watch a defence that seemed more scared of Raheem than they were of Kun.

Delph.
Great to see a player run at the centre of the opposition defence when the chance is offered rather than always passing it along the line. It also gives the starting point for a shot too!

Raz was pretty much unplayable at times today. Delph and Navas played well again, and Sergio worked hard as usual of late. Whilst the votes for Bravo are a bit tongue-in-cheek, I though he did ok. Some of his footwork and distribution play was really good. He lost his concentration right at the end, but having said that the defence had at least a couple of chances to deal with the situation.

Has to be delph, Sterling came alive for a 20 minute period but Delph was solid all game. Definitely should start from now on, under rated.

Raz for me superb attacking wing play was a joy to watch.
Delph surprisingly was a close second

Stones was class , maybe could have done slightly more with there goal but hey ho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.