Man of the Match - Hull City (h)

Man of the Match - Hull City (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sterling for me looked different today, he seemed to play with a certain swagger and arrogance, he seemed to have a next level confidence about himself that was great to see. Albeit against Hull it bodes well for his progression. It was almost strange to watch a defence that seemed more scared of Raheem than they were of Kun.
I saw that as well. I think you've hit the nail on the head there.

Gave it Sterling but Delph has been something of a revelation.

Hopefully some fans will ease off in a prematch thread now when he starts.

Gave it Sterling but Delph has been something of a revelation.

Hopefully some fans will ease off in a prematch thread now when he starts.

He's very much a hot 'n cold player. He can look the full 'England' class and other times the ball's bobbling off his foot like most of the Hull players' technique showed yesterday. He is a tireless work horse in midfield, and given the opportunity he has shown what more of the City players should be doing - thumping it from outside the area.

I went with Dave for sentimental reasons. Else Delph. Kolarov and Stones didn't put a foot wrong, albeit they were never really tested. Sterling good but In flashes but I expect this level every game

Delph, Sterling, Silva, Navas, Kolarov, Stones, Aguero, Touré, Sané, Clichy, Bravo in that order.

A thought struck me though when Kollers lined up at CB and Jesus at RB, whether Gladiola could get The Mangler back and turn him into a goalie.

Perhaps he'd try turning Bravo into a goalie first...

I've voted for Sterling plenty of times, and am tempted again. However I'm giving it to Navas because he did well and rarely gets much credit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.