Man of the Match - Leicester (a)

Man of the Match - Leicester (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted De Bruyne, as he was magnificent again, but David Silva was superb once more today.

Was really torn between Delph, KDB, and Sterling. Gave it to Sterling. That pass setting up the first goal is something we would be praising more of it was Silva or KDB

Delph, Silva,Kev and Sterling in that order with honourable mentions to Fernandinho, Ederson and Kompany.

I wouldn't say that. Marhez got away from him early doors but after that he was magnificent. A classic case of stay on your feet and only tackle when you know you will win the ball.
Yes it was just that one early run, after that Mahrez barely featured, Delph definitely deserves MOTM.

I listened to it on the radio and have watched the match highlights on sky so my opinion may be less informed than those who watched the whole match but my vote has gone to Dave, some simply awesome passing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.