Man of the Match - Leicester (h)

Man of the Match - Leicester (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No Kasper Schmeichel in the list?

Seemed to me he could have been on one of those dodgy games where he’d been paid off by some crime syndicate to throw the game he was that bad

I think in 27 games I've voted for Kev about 24 times.....and this time's no different. He's just utterly majestic. He's Red Rum winning his 3rd national, he's Sebastian Coe accelerating away off the bend in the 1500m final at the Moscow Olympics, he's David Duckham side stepping and searing his way through the All Blacks for the Barbarians, he's Ali gliding around Cleveland Williams and never a punch wasted, he's an absolute machine. If I was gonna go for an unsung hero it would be Fernandinho. The work he gets through and the amount he wins in the air for a bloke who's only 5ft 9' is incredible. He's almost as invaluable as Kev and Dave

When they announced in the ground that Sergio was MotM, I expressed the view that it should have been Kev and then Sergio hit that fourth and I relented. Of course Kev's all round contribution was greater and two of his assists were sublime. Four goals is special though and his finishes just got better and better.

I'm just glad I took a fairly late decision to travel up and see them.

Have to give it to Kev, he was superb.

Can't believe someone has scored 4 in a game for us and I'm giving MOTM to someone else.

As others have said very tight between Serge and Kev, but as Kev has won MOM loads of times this season I went for Serge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.