Man of the Match - Liverpool (h)

Man of the Match - Liverpool (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have gone for Sagna but in all honesty he wasn't on long and was rubbish whilst there.
So not wanting to make a mockery of my vote, i went for Otamendi. I have often criticised him
(not publicly) but i thought he was solid yesterday and his passing was a lot better, too.

A few contenders yesterday but I went for an unpopular option, which is Fernandinho. Struggled of late but his energy levels, pressing and play at right back and midfield was noticeably impressive. His impact in the game became even clearer when he vacated that right back position and Liverpool immediately exploited and created a few chances on that side, so Fernandinho for me.

Stones was also impressive as well and Guardiola is absolutely right...(he has insight)... when he said that he basically trusts Stones attitude and personality and he is certainly someone that will lead the team in the future. Sterling was also very good as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.