Man of the Match - Manchester United (h)

Man of the Match - Manchester United (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DeBruyne deserves what? Man of the Match? In the home derby? Are you smoking Crack cocaine?

De Bruyne does deserves the man of the match award and that was one of his better performances in a long while. Created our best chances in the game which we didn't convert. If you or any of the supporters voted for any of the defenders that would mean United would of put us under the cosh all of the game.

Last edited:
Kompany, the effect of his tackles had a great effect on the tone of the game. It wound the necks in of their front 3 pretty hard and gave us some bollocks.

I voted Bravo.

Purely because he redeemed himself from his fuck up.

VK deserves it though. I felt so much comfortable with him at the back.

He could also be a great defensive midfielder.

Some good performances yesterday. Kompany was imperious as usual and seems to inspire the players around him to play well, and Otamendi is looking more comfortable and less impulsive with Kompany at his side. However I went for De Bruyne as he showed a noticeable change in attitude, really stepped up and most of the good chances or things in an attacking sense came from him.

Vincent kept them out all night. Martial and Rashford are probably waking up in his laundry basket. Was a long night in his back pocket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.