Man of the Match - Manchester United (h)

Man of the Match - Manchester United (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Vinny gets my vote which is mad given the way we completely dominated them but unfortunately our attacking players fired blanks again last night.

I voted Bravo.

Purely because he redeemed himself from his fuck up.

VK deserves it though. I felt so much comfortable with him at the back.

He could also be a great defensive midfielder.

Bravo? Are you kidding? In a game where he had one thing to do and messed it up?

Where the option for the scums team bus? Looks like it has to be vinnie. Him and oti was solid last night.

Tough one this because even though we were the better team all over the pitch I can't think of any stand out performances. Vinny and Ota rightly getting some plaudits and there's no doubt we look a lot calmer and organised at the back but I find it difficult to give either MOTM as that would in some way give utd some credit when they offered fuck all. The front six were all a bit hit and miss with KDB producing some dangerous balls but looking out of sorts in other areas. Both wingers didn't produce much and both Yaya and ferny were just average I thought. Aguero ran himself into the ground and a goal would have nailed him firmly as MOTM but it wasn't to be.

Ahh fuck it, Vinny gets it because he's a fucking boss!!

A tough call but Kun made himself a real nuisance and was an honorary Manc last night. Avenged the A & E/Zab gobbing incident.

Vinnie was great. Kev stepped up, as did Yaya and Ota.

Kompany. Solid leadership, patrolling and snuffing out any dangerous looking attacks behind the playmakers, and looked back to his old self tonight.

Shout outs to Ota and KDB. Yaya ran the midfield, but never found either the shot from the edge of the box or the killer pass in behind all night.

Toure.

Two games in succession and against two of the top clubs, he has been our best footballer. I'm not quite sure whether to be pleased or concerned about that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.