Man of the Match - Middlesbrough (a)

Man of the Match - Middlesbrough (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Easy one this - Sergio, put away the penalty and got the assist for the second, could have had a few more assists with some better finishing from the others.

I don't get this "Aguero isn't Pep's type of player" bollox. He's been working fcukin hard and pressed as much as anyone. Seen him make a few good passes too.

If 30 goals a season can be jettisoned on the back of some purist clap-trap, then some people's heads have really been turned.

Anyway, he gets my vote.

I don't get this "Aguero isn't Pep's type of player" bollox. He's been working fcukin hard and pressed as much as anyone. Seen him make a few good passes too.

If 30 goals a season can be jettisoned on the back of some purist clap-trap, then some people's heads have really been turned.

Anyway, he gets my vote.
30 goals and missed at least 7 games

Aguero for me too

Although I can't vote for two players, I'm absolutely delighted that our captain has now got four (or is it three?) consecutive games under his belt. He's playing like a good un and hasn't hesitated to put himself about.

Aguero - If we lose him next year because he "needs improvement" we will be in need for improvement for years to come.

Did not see most of the first half but in the second half, the introduction of Sane and Sterling changed the game and Sane in particular played with energy and directness and was a constant threat throughout the second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.