Man of the Match - Napoli (a)

Man of the Match - Napoli (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know it turned out to a special night for Sergio in the end, and as many others have said, the team as a whole did a great job yet again.

I am, however, surprised that no one else has mentioned Ilkay Gundogan's performance. Didnt miss Merlin one bit tonight. Thought Ilkay absolutely ran the show, and proved what a class player he is, giving everyone else the platform to play, until he was taken off late on.

Really do hope we can manage his fitness this year, as the guys quality really will make a difference to our title chances this year as the season progresses

Thought Otamendi was superb tonight and a real leader. Stones, Raheem and Ferny were outstanding. Kev was slightly off his usual high standards but still brilliant in the second half.

Stones was magnificent,Sterling was brilliant but ive had to go for Delph.He's technically superb and generally outstanding,he's also a warrior and a leader and the fact he is 'deputising' in his current role makes it all the more impressive.

Bodes well that they're all English too,not sure that fact will get mentioned in the press though,it wouldnt suit the narrative.

Someone correct me but isn't that the best that the best Raheem Sterling has ever played? Obviously apart from when he played in the Scousers 2014 title winning team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.