Man of the Match - Napoli (a)

Man of the Match - Napoli (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Quite surprised Gundogan didnt get more votes, thought he played really well till he got subbed off. Went for Stones myself though

Other than Kev, Who was a bit down on the usual in the first half, you could make a case for anyone. However my man of the match is Merlin. The best subs performance I have seen in a long time. He absolutely ran the game when he came on.

I really can’t decide between Ota and Johnny F Stones. Plenty of other eye-catching performances too, with all the lads showing a killing blend of skill, endeavour and spirit.

Otamendi took it by the scruff of the neck and without him I believe we'd have lost 3-0.

Sterling, just ahead of big John.
It's great that at least 3 players are in with a shout of MOTM almost every game.

Stones and Otamendi were perfect but stones edges it for me. The boy is playing with confidence and u can see why we bought him

Watching it back this morning, Fernandinho gets my vote. His work rate is phenomenal. He protects the defence so effectively. Pep has really changed Ferni’s game. Brilliant.

Sterling for me. Guy was unplayable. Stones, Gundogan, Delph and Otamendi were really good as well. Dinho put in his usual shift as did Ederson.

Too many candidates to narrow it down to just one. Nevertheless, John Stones was outstanding. What a bonus it is having a more solid defence this season with two central defenders who are now scoring regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.