Man of the Match - Spurs (a)

Man of the Match - Spurs (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was surprised to hear so many praising how good Kev was?

I thought he was pretty poor, outside of his showreel volleyed pass moment.

His passing was well off and, at times, put us right in the shit.

Kev is goosed, and it has shown for about two months.

It was his gifting up the possession and then the foul on Vertonghen which gave the free kick and ensured they scored from keeping us defending the box.

He's an incredible player but there were a few yesterday who caused us to turn over cheap possession, Delph and Silva also.

Gundogan was excellent first 25 but then struggled for space.

I was surprised to hear so many praising how good Kev was?

I thought he was pretty poor, outside of his showreel volleyed pass moment.

His passing was well off and, at times, put us right in the shit.

Kev is goosed, and it has shown for about two months.

It was his gifting up the possession and then the foul on Vertonghen which gave the free kick and ensured they scored from keeping us defending the box.

He's an incredible player but there were a few yesterday who caused us to turn over cheap possession, Delph and Silva also.

Gundogan was excellent first 25 but then struggled for space.

Kev was off his best in the first half but as the second progressed, he did come to the party and was very important in seeing us over the line.

I think he is suffering from being tired. His workload this season has been immense and he has given so much.

I'm going for Vinnie though for MotM, he was in full on Captain Fantastic mold yesterday.

Voted for Raz, I feel he is very under-rated even by some blues. 22 goals for a winger who cannot score aint that shabby. Great enthusiasm and work rate and his speed scares opponents.

Kev was off his best in the first half but as the second progressed, he did come to the party and was very important in seeing us over the line.

I think he is suffering from being tired. His workload this season has been immense and he has given so much.

I'm going for Vinnie though for MotM, he was in full on Captain Fantastic mold yesterday.

Yep. I went for Vinny.

Nice to have a difficult decision for the right reasons again.

Went with Raz, he never stopped. Honourable mentions for Delph and Vinny as well.
Got to be harry Kane because everyone loves harry Kane England’s saviour England’s World Cup winner and footballs first £500 million player.

Only joking . De bruyne for me

Got to be harry Kane because everyone loves harry Kane England’s saviour England’s World Cup winner and footballs first £500 million player.

Only joking . De bruyne for me

As a few others mentioned, I barely realised Kane was on the pitch. Vinny had him in his pocket all game.

Kev is also a decent shout

though Komps was magnificent and Laporte looks like he is settling really well. Sterling was so threating when he went up top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.