Man of the Match - Spurs (h)

Man of the Match - Spurs (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We had a King Colin, Now we have King Kevin, how do you think they compare. Is he dare I say better than Colin?
How can you compare a player that plays on a carpet every week, with one who played on the beach, the ice rink, and the hippo hole ? Impossible, I've been lucky to see both at their peak, although arguably Colin never had the chance to reach his, thanks to that rag c*nt.

That b*gger DeBruyne is getting to be a bloody show off!! :-)

Gonna give it to Ilkay. Best compliment i can pay him is that you wouldn’t know, if you hadn’t read the team sheet beforehand, that it wasn’t el Mago himself out there yesterday.

Proved there’s no more able deputy, out there in world football today, to fill Merlin's boots during his absence

Masterful Display

Last edited:
I don’t think there’s much debate this time.

SuperKev.

He was absolutely outstanding. I think his goal was the result of his anger at Alli's assault only receiving a yellow.

The papers this morning giving him a 9.

Not that this is a bad score, but seriously, what would you have to do to get a 10? It was as far as I am concerned a faultless performance. Arguably as good as I have ever seen from any City player in any match.

MEN gave him a ten.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.