Man of the Match - Spurs (h)

Man of the Match - Spurs (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KDB, 2nd Mangala
- Mangala has had 3 excellent performances in 6 days. He is now ahead of Kompany in the City Centre Half rankings by playing very well in 3 games - 2 against our top 4 rivals.

Last edited:
KDB, 2nd Mangala
- Mangala has had 3 excellent performances in 6 days. He is now ahead of Kompany in the City Centre Half rankings by playing very well in 3 games - 2 against our top 4 rivals.

Can’t see this. Agree completely that Mango had a great game, but Gundogan was fantastic I thought, and but for KDB’s masterclass could have been MOTM himself. Scored one, created another, kept things tidy in a game I suspect he didn’t think he would play. I was more pleased about how seamlessly Gundog slotted into the team (his first PL start this season?) than I was about anything else - the narrative has recently become ‘they can’t do it without Silva’ and that was comprehensively put to bed on Saturday evening

I questioned my sanity when we were watching his plane take off and land at manchester airport ,but just knew as we all did he was an incredibly gifted player we are witnessing one of the world greats here kevin de bruyne thank you and take a bow.

This was the easiest choice for any match this season. Kevin basically made a truly global statement, that singularly he could take control of a big match. It was a complete performance and one which only a few players in the world are capable of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.