Man of the Match - Spurs (h)

Man of the Match - Spurs (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought Gundog had a very good game indeed. More of the same required from here on in - we barely noticed that Silva was missing which we have done big time previously. I'm hoping hes well and truly back at it now post injury, will be a great rotation when he comes in. Bernado next up to the plate and our squad will start to look incredible once we've added another CH and possibly Sanchez. Picking our first 11 will gt harder and harder but what a choice Pep will have.

Raheem should have had a hat-trick. Alas his 2 goals will do. Still missing to many chances. The result against Spurs should have been much more convincing then the 4-1 score line. Who says that we can't play with out David Silva. This performance goes to show that we can still play just as well with David Silva as we do with him.

In all the years watching football going back to 1968, I would say KDB is one of the finest passers of a ball I've ever seen.

KDB deserves the MOTM just for scoring after the dirty rat-faced bastard tried to injure him.

Raheem should have had a hat-trick. Alas his 2 goals will do. Still missing to many chances. The result against Spurs should have been much more convincing then the 4-1 score line. Who says that we can't play with out David Silva. This performance goes to show that we can still play just as well with David Silva as we do with him.
Never mind Sterling when is Jesus gonna score us a goal ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.