Man of the Match - Stoke (a)

Man of the Match - Stoke (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There could not have been a better example of why David Silva is so important to Manchester City. He was near perfect last night. What a role model for any youngster to follow. There are a number of City legends (real legends) at the club at the moment - Silva, Aguero, Kompany (have I missed anyone currently on the books?) (I have purposely left out Yaya which you may or may not agree with) and together with Pablo Z we should do something right here, right now to say thank you for their contribution to City’s history. I used to think it was great to watch City in the late 60s and early 70s but this current football extravaganza is the best I have ever experienced. CTID. By the way my vote for last night goes to “The magician”.

I thought our Centre Backs were outstanding last night, completely dominant. However there was a little magician who was even better

Whilst Merlin wins it by a landslide i have to give a shout too all those who travelled last night. Fantastic noise, entertaining little dittys and plenty of humour. Top singing.

Can’t get around the little Magician for this one. Absolutely top performance, controlling the game tempo and scoring two with a few physical battles won in between. Simply breathtaking to watch another masterclass of his.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.