Man of the Match - Swansea (h)

Man of the Match - Swansea (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate polls like this( er no not the builders painter type from Poland!)... too hard to choose but i have gone KDB just for that goal. But Foden what a player can't wait to see him in the first team full time.

For me it was David Silva but I voted for Bernardo by mistake. Oops!

For work rate consistency and beautiful footballing skills I wholeheartedly and without reservation award it to the magnificent Mr Delph.
The overall improvement in his game is par excellent for all to to see.

Runner up goes to Yaya for that nonchalant and effortless hands in pocket chip to Jesus.

The third place goes to Kev for his thunderbolt of a strike.
Loved his after game interview and his casual appraisal of his goal.
A nice chap on and off the field of play and an utter phenomenon and master of his chosen craft.
That is all:

Too hard to choose from one of 5 or 6 candidates, but in the end I plumped for Fabian Delph not just for this game but for the others where he has proved himself to be a top player. Also I wanted the joy in the stadium for his replacement to be put into context

Very tough decision but went for Ilkay.
It was an amazing performance especially considering we were without 5 regular first team starters:- Walker, Otto, Ferdy, Leroy and Serg.
Hard to believe half our first team was missing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.