Man of the Match - United (a)

Man of the Match - United (a)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
David Silva's my default MoM because he's always so f*cking brilliant, but just for a change I'm going for El General. Two important goals in two games from a defender, as well as great, you know, defending. Can't ask for more.

Found this one difficult. An option for ‘all of the above’ wouldn’t have gone amiss because the whole team was fucking magnificent

I think Otamendi deserves it because he was involved in both our goals & fought very hard at the centre of the defence, which has had a lot of changes recently & both fullbacks yesterday prone to errors. Last season's version would have been all over the shop but he kept it together really well & we really needed him to.

I almost went for Ederson for that double save but thought it more fitting that since we went there and played football, that a footballing genius in midfield that is David Silva should win it. He is also my front runner for POTS for City and the Premier League. The magician is, well, magic! He's been 8.5-9.5/10 every single game he's played this season and without him on the pitch we've not been as good (second half at Napoli aside). He runs games, he runs our team. Possibly getting past Yaya's level of quality now as the best player i've seen play for City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.