Man of the Match - West Brom (a), League Cup

Man of the Match - West Brom (a), League Cup

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sane was amazing. Gundogan and Sterling were pretty good too.
On the other side of the coin, YaYa and Bravo were total crap.

I go for Gundogan. Obviously Sane and Sterling in there and playing the full 95min, but Gundogan was absolutely amazing and directing play by himself.

Same for me,there were times in the first half especially when we controlled the game better that he looked like he was playing a different sport to everybody else.
Gundogan superb till he went off,Sterling and Delph deserve a mention.Never thought I'd see a game where Yaya would look like a passenger.

Sterling for me. Never shirked the physical stuff, helped out defensively, and looked a danger in all three areas of the attack.

Thought Raheem was superb last night. Sane's second goal was class but the game changed when Gundogan went off for me.
Disappointed not to see Foden though, though the could quite easily have been put in over Delph.

Sane for me because of the end product. Thought Gundogan was excellent and Sterling looked very good but lacked the end product of Sane.
i thought Sterling was brilliant,defended brilliantly, held the ball up,brought others into play,beat the first man with ease before moving the ball. Of course, i could just as easily be talking about Sane, even adding the end product into the equation.

i went for Sterling,because he's starting to do everything.

Sterling for me. He seems to have raised his level from last season and is developing more consistency, still capable of his headless chicken impersonation on the odd occasion, but definitely improving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.