Man of the Match - West Brom (h)

Man of the Match - West Brom (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't see past KDB but, i thought Aguero had an excellent game. Some of his touches to bring people into play were great. Overall a good team performance, was very impressed with Laporte and thought Zinchenko was really good as well.

Honestly thought KDB was not up to his usual magnificent standards, although for any other player he was amazing (wasn't just me, bunch of the old timers in the stands around me were not happy with him). Has to be Fernandinho for me, he shut down any sniffs of a West Brom attack, helped our players out, and scored which is not that often for him. His praises are not sung often enough. Also really impressed with Zinchenko, although he tends to wander out of position which will be a problem if he faces bigger teams.

Agree with your first sentence; KdB had a below-par game, at least by his standards.

Kevin’s passing was poor, especially in the first half, as was his shooting

Again plenty of great performances from players who could all be MOM in a normal side but head and shoulders KDB again.

For me it was Zinchenko, for such a young lad he had an excellent game. Always calm and sure in his passing. This lad looks to be one for the future.

I would have said KEV, but I’m eating a massive slice of humble pie after the shit I thought Razza was producing. Yet again he delivers 2 assists. So I vote for Razza.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.