Man of the Match - West Brom (h)

Man of the Match - West Brom (h)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Zinchenko my man of the match getting better and better with every game as his confidence builds, can't remember him putting a foot wrong all game.

i went for KDB but can't understand why they omitted, man eating pie, he was excellent, 100 percent possession and never looked like letting go of the spoon, very neat and tidy all round.

Feel sorry for the rest of the team because of a certain KDB

This man is unbelievable.

Thought Zinchenko and Bernardo had very good games also but only one man for MOTM

Always difficult to pick one, but KDB’s assist for the first, and run to score the second, plus his all around brilliance edges it for me.
I’m literally sad for Fernandinho that this season he has had his own blinding light overshadowed by KDB’s solar flare explosion of brilliance , because he is “world class DM and team mate” personified.
Also, honorable mention for Laporte. I dare anyone to say he didn’t look like he has played there for City for years, and some of his long balls were magnificent. Vinny’s heart must be sinking to think he is #4 on the depth chart now, and possibly not even on it next season. I would retire after the World Cup (or before if he doesn’t make the Belgium squad) and head to the pundit booth, while doing City/Community work.

I know no-one who doesn’t respect his professionalism and intellect, and I think he gets to write his own off-field script. I still remember being able to call him MOTM on a regular basis, but Laporte looks like Stones & Kompany (combined!) 2.0

The future is bright. The future is blue. The future is here!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.