Man on a Killing Spree in Cleveland

MCFC1993

Accidentally came across a graphic video on social media which was f'd up and truly sickening to say the least.

For those that don't know what happens and want to avoid the video; the shooter is boasting thats he's going to kill this old man he has just seen on the sidewalk, he pulls up in his car next to the old man, get out and shoots him point blank.

The shooter is Steve Stephens. Apparently he claims to have killed 15 people so far, he's definitely killed 1.

If we have any blues out in Cleveland stay safe and don't go outside.

Last edited:
This video was RT'ed onto my timeline before I knew what was going on. First snuff video I've ever watched. Wish I knew what it was before I watched it. Feel sick.

Accidentally came across a graphic video on social media which was f'd up to say the least.

The man is Steve Stephens. Apparently he claims to have killed 15 people so far, he's definitely killed 1.

Probably good advice any time in Cleveland

Just saw that video myself on my Twitter timeline. Absolutely horrible.

This video was RT'ed onto my timeline before I knew what was going on. First snuff video I've ever watched. Wish I knew what it was before I watched it. Feel sick.

Same for me, i'd seen if before I knew what was going on, truly sickening to take someones life like that.

A family have recognised the victim in the video as one of their family members:

Can't imagine what they're going through seeing that.

Accidentally came across a graphic video on social media which was f'd up and truly sickening to say the least.

The man is Steve Stephens. Apparently he claims to have killed 15 people so far, he's definitely killed 1.

A good friend of mine, Joy, a converted Blue from when she lived in Manchester as an overseas student lives there.... will check on her

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.