Man on a Killing Spree in Cleveland

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MCFC1993, 16 Apr 2017.

1. peace frog

peace frog

ramp rat
    someone on liveleaks claiming its a hoax ,saying there seems to be a lot of inconsistences with the video,shadow,where the body ends up,the amount of blood and colour of the blood ,it also looks like the video was edited , don't know how to post videos so you will have to look yourselves.

2. CTID1988

CTID1988

Yeah and all that "proof" can be filed away as bollocks when faced with the evidence of a dead old bloke with a fucking bullet hole in his skull.
    A Hoax?! Tell that to the old blokes family.

3. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

shark fisherman
    Are you fucking serious, I mean really? Jesus man, this is getting daft now. A real human being, I mean an actual person with a family, has been killed by another actual real person. The actual body has been found, recovered, by police, and is in a fucking hospital mortuary, where real fucking medical professionals work, awaiting burial, by more real fucking people. The killer, another actual person, is also dead. Police officers are investigating it. A Coroner will hear the evidence. His ex- girlfriend, the poor thing, will be feeling like shit probably for the rest of her life, at having her name spoken by that poor victim.
    Hoax. Fuck me. Unbelievable. You twat.

4. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that
    And the proof is apparently a dark line which is seen on the pavement before the shooting which is in the same position as the blood splatter. Looks like the shadow of the post to me.

5. allan harper

allan harper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4XmtZ2seac
    Police officer just been shot in Paris, give it 10 minutes and there will be a video(s) on YouTube saying it's an hoax.

6. peace frog

peace frog

ramp rat
    haha fucking hell that was a bit strong , as I said someone claimed it was a hoax

7. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

shark fisherman
    Just had to get it off my chest

8. peace frog

peace frog

ramp rat
    haha is it off :)