Man On!

Scottyboi

Happened a couple of times last night where players seemed oblivious that a man was behind them, such a simple thing to correct. Wasn't at the ground but maybe it was too loud to hear a shout or players just didn't do it.

Am I being over critical? Just find it frustrating to lose good attacking chances to stuff like that.

#pepisbald

Ironically, I thought exactly the same as well.

Even the missus was shouting "man on". I can only assume it was the crowd noise and that players couldn't hear anything!! That being said, it would have been the same for the Celtic lads as well.....

Ironically, I thought exactly the same as well.

Even the missus was shouting "man on". I can only assume it was the crowd noise and that players couldn't hear anything!! That being said, it would have been the same for the Celtic lads as well.....

But there used to it as Celtic Park is a Cauldron of noise even when they play Loch Ness Albion.

Happened a couple of times last night where players seemed oblivious that a man was behind them, such a simple thing to correct. Wasn't at the ground but maybe it was too loud to hear a shout or players just didn't do it.

Am I being over critical? Just find it frustrating to lose good attacking chances to stuff like that.

#pepisbald

This describes the entire evening!

#pepisbald

I think Celtic got the pressing good, weather was terrible and the crowd was loud, we got our (good) point and move on!

#pepisbald

I think Celtic got the pressing good, weather was terrible and the crowd was loud, we got our (good) point and move on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.