Pep - Manager of the Season 2017/18

It’ll be the serial killer from candle pool. Since they always win the league in January, has to him .

33 goals scored and went from 12th December to 3rd March without winning a PL game ffs. Laughable if he wins it. Credit to the job he's done but not a chance he should win it over Pep.

Disagree with that, played some splendid football and handed out a few lessons.
By that I meant they were not doing something unique. I mean they had to claw back 8 points in the final 6 games. That was more of a collapse by United than anything else.

Don't get me wrong, that still is my favorite trophy. But I can see how Manager of the year didn't go to the manager of a team that season

33 goals scored and went from 12th December to 3rd March without winning a PL game ffs. Laughable if he wins it. Credit to the job he's done but not a chance he should win it over Pep.
Imagine if we get 100+ points and 104+ goals and Pep still doesn't win it.

By that I meant they were not doing something unique. I mean they had to claw back 8 points in the final 6 games. That was more of a collapse by United than anything else.

Don't get me wrong, that still is my favorite trophy. But I can see how Manager of the year didn't go to the manager of a team that season

We won the last 6 games didn’t we? One of them against the shite. They lost at Wigan and drew with Everton and won the rest. Hardly a collapse.

City won that title, just like we won it in 2014. Nobody gifts you the title, you have to go out and win it over 38 games.

For me, Mancini’s achievement far outstrips Pellegrini’s. Mancini changed the whole mentality of the club, took us from also rans to winners. 10th to Champions in 2 seasons. First title in 44 years. A huge achievement. Pellegrini inherited an immeasurably stronger side and didn’t have Fergurson to compete with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.