Manager sack race 2017 / 2018

Just made the point in the relegation thread that if Leicester win later then Stoke are in the bottom three and Everton are in 17th. Wouldn't be shocked at all to see Hughes and Koeman both sacked at some point this season.

Just made the point in the relegation thread that if Leicester win later then Stoke are in the bottom three and Everton are in 17th. Wouldn't be shocked at all to see Hughes and Koeman both sacked at some point this season.

I am going to say koeman, Hughes and the big fat fuck from Leicester. All 3 will go this season.

I am going to say koeman, Hughes and the big fat fuck from Leicester. All 3 will go this season.
Shakespear gone; Koeman teetering in the edge; Hughes will probably survive until the end of the season assuming they remain mid-table.

I think Big Ronny blond hair will be out of the door if they loose their next game. Rooney was a massive mistake; probably engineered by his agent. It will ultimately be the downfall of Koeman.

Shakespear gone; Koeman teetering in the edge; Hughes will probably survive until the end of the season assuming they remain mid-table.

I think Big Ronny blond hair will be out of the door if they loose their next game. Rooney was a massive mistake; probably engineered by his agent. It will ultimately be the downfall of Koeman.
They should've left him to rot at the rags.

As Richard Ashcroft says, the drugs don't work.
Wonder if Vardy and Co are happy now.

Diddly dee, Diddly gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.