Manager Shortlist

Would love Van gaal because if there is any players who get above their station he has the personality, respect and track record to put them in their place also plays really good football, my other choice as ive said on other threads is Houllier given his experience of the league and a track record of winnin trophies

Bilic is a bit too inexperienced for me.

You could compare what he's done with Croatia to what Hughes managed with Wales.

Hes got no club experience that's for sure.

There's nothing out there at the moment from what i can see. Here are the current odds on Betfair for the Sunderland job, i expect us to get a similar list...

93466994gd3.jpg

18822922nd7.jpg

12554394jn1.jpg

72214800cy4.jpg

svennis pennis said:
Rijkard

Mancini

No one else for me.

Rijkard for me isn't as tested as we might think. Did well with the top stars of Holland and Barca, but inbetween them he managed Sparta Rotterdam that ended up getting relegated? Don't know to much him and to be honest his set up with SR.

Louis van Gaal
Gus Hiddink
Roberto Mancini
Marcelo Lippi
Frank Rijkaard

all these would have the pulling power to attract top players

mancmackem said:
There's nothing out there at the moment from what i can see. Here are the current odds on Betfair for the Sunderland job, i expect us to get a similar list...

93466994gd3.jpg

18822922nd7.jpg

12554394jn1.jpg

72214800cy4.jpg

Fucking hell that's a very sobering list.

I am all for sacking Hughes as I am positive he will never take us where we want to be. (I don't think for one moment he will get us relegated, but I just can't ever see us being better than "mediocre" with him at the helm, so what's the point of arsing about.)

Having said that, there are some real *horrors* on that list.

Can you *imagine* if (say) Glen Hoddle got the job? I'd have to kill myself.

Petetheblu said:
svennis pennis said:
Rijkard

Mancini

No one else for me.

Rijkard for me isn't as tested as we might think. Did well with the top stars of Holland and Barca, but inbetween them he managed Sparta Rotterdam that ended up getting relegated? Don't know to much him and to be honest his set up with SR.

Sparta are a tiny club, perennial lovable losers. Barca was in disarray when Rijkaard took over, he has that going for him. also i think it's fair to say things can't get much worse.

my first choice would be Rijkaard, second Mancini.... i'd be thrillink to hiddink but i doubt we've got a chance.

i don't think Hughes is total shit as a manager, just in over his head. i really don't think these players are as bad as what i saw today. i think both the club and Hughes need a fresh start. and Les... for you, that means somewhere else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.