Manager versus Players

That seems to be the debate splitting fans on this forum.

I'm no big Hughes fan. He's an ex-rag and I'm not impressed with his record in the short space of time since he took over. But lets face it, when players start to throw their weight around believing they have a right to be on the team sheet week in week out no matter how well they train or play then they need putting down and putting down hard.

Good coaching delivers success not stroppy players. Look how many prima donnas got showed the door at Old Trafford down the years no matter how popular they were with the fans but the trophies kept on piling up (bastards).

It's time we got behind the boss in telling Elano and Jo to either pull their weight or fuck off. It's laughable that this time a year ago Elano was placed top ten in an MEN list of City's all-time greatest midfielders - right now we'd be getting along better with a Neil McNab or a Steve Lomas.

whalleystrange said:
That seems to be the debate splitting fans on this forum.

I'm no big Hughes fan. He's an ex-rag and I'm not impressed with his record in the short space of time since he took over. But lets face it, when players start to throw their weight around believing they have a right to be on the team sheet week in week out no matter how well they train or play then they need putting down and putting down hard.

Good coaching delivers success not stroppy players. Look how many prima donnas got showed the door at Old Trafford down the years no matter how popular they were with the fans but the trophies kept on piling up (bastards).

It's time we got behind the boss in telling Elano and Jo to either pull their weight or fuck off. It's laughable that this time a year ago Elano was placed top ten in an MEN list of City's all-time greatest midfielders - right now we'd be getting along better with a Neil McNab or a Steve Lomas.

A good player does n't come a bad player over night? and why has Hughes also upset Jo, Hamman and Ball? Are all theses players unruly or is the answer not wafting under your nose?

I have a serious poser for posters. Is Hughes picking teams that he thinks will win us three points or is he pissing about lashing the waywards into shape, rollicking the scrimshankers when they don't perform and eulogising the converted with entreaties which explain the errors of their errant teammates ways. One can only think the first is the only option. If it's the latter the experiment is pissing away matches at an alarming rate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.