Manchester 11

Sleeping_Easy

Its something that seems to get revisited each year, but not seen one this year.

Was debating it earlier with a rag mate and in all honesty I don't think I'd have a united player in there. There could be arguments made for one or two of there's but when it boils down to it i'd rather have the city man.

Am i being biased or is that a fair assessment?

Only one close would be the doughnut thief but as he isn't even getting game time it's a sky blue full house.

Schweinsteiger and De Gea would get in the City team, though the latter is probably leaving.

I don't think there is a lot between Sterling, De Bruyne and Mata either at their current levels. Memphis might be at that level but too early to judge.

Schweinsteiger and De Gea would get in the City team, though the latter is probably leaving.

I don't think there is a lot between Sterling, De Bruyne and Mata either at their current levels. Memphis might be at that level but too early to judge.

The swine wouldn't be in our first team and as for Mata, don't think there is a manager in world football who would consider playing him ahead of sterling or kdb. Depay no way

theres is not a chance schweinsteiger would get passed fern or yaya

Without my City hat on

...............................Aguero...................................
Sterling.......................Silva..............................Mata
.................Yaya Touré............Herrera.......................
Kolarov..........Kompany..........Otamedndi..........Zabaleta
...............................De Gea...................................

but of course Mata can fuck off now KDB is here and is De Gea any better than Joe Hart? Really? No.

It'd be something like..

Jones

Jones
Jones
Smalling
Duncan Edwards Jones

Zindine Depay
Bale
Neymar
Ronaldo
Pedro

Rooney

With Mane on the bench

Wouldn't it!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.