Manchester 11

Makes me laugh how many Blues put that Llama-faced thieving twat ahead of Hart, talk about being sucked in by the media.

Not a fkn chance that wanker is better than Hart as a keeper, maybe the ONLY thing he is better at is his distribution.

Schweinsteiger and De Gea would get in the City team, though the latter is probably leaving.

I don't think there is a lot between Sterling, De Bruyne and Mata either at their current levels. Memphis might be at that level but too early to judge.

Are you taking the piss? Mata had one good season at Chelsea and has been dog shit for the last 3 years. Memphis is a bell.

De gea
Dani alves
Ramos
Otamendi(the world class one for United not our shit one)
Shaw
Pedro
Gundogan
Thiago
Bale
Neymar
Muller

These things are always subjective, and obviously a United fan would have a very different opinion.

They've got quite a few new players so it's hard after three games to really judge them in the Premier League.

As things stand though, it's hard to make much of an argument for any of their starting XI to be ahead of ours.

Are you taking the piss? Mata had one good season at Chelsea and has been dog shit for the last 3 years. Memphis is a bell.
I take it bell means rubbish. Honestly I don't know how good he is. Mata has had more than one good season and the same can be said about De Bruyne. Both great players but they are not at the level of Silva, Aguero, Toure, Kompany the true world class players.

I thought from the start City would win the league and easily. The lack of respect they got from the media when they were clear favourites was a shock.

At the same time why is Schweinsteiger getting no respect? He has absolutely destroyed Yaya and Fernandinho the last times he played them. He is still just 31. He is a monster of a player and the only question is how many matches he plays.

Makes me laugh how many Blues put that Llama-faced thieving twat ahead of Hart, talk about being sucked in by the media.

Not a fkn chance that wanker is better than Hart as a keeper, maybe the ONLY thing he is better at is his distribution.

Agreed, any keeper could look good if 80% of shots are directly aimed straight at them!

I take it bell means rubbish. Honestly I don't know how good he is. Mata has had more than one good season and the same can be said about De Bruyne. Both great players but they are not at the level of Silva, Aguero, Toure, Kompany the true world class players.

I thought from the start City would win the league and easily. The lack of respect they got from the media when they were clear favourites was a shock.

At the same time why is Schweinsteiger getting no respect? He has absolutely destroyed Yaya and Fernandinho the last times he played them. He is still just 31. He is a monster of a player and the only question is how many matches he plays.

The pig-keeper made 20 appearances in the Bundesliga last season, a league that is nowhere near as physically demanding as the Premier League, has a winter break and where each club plays four games less than English top-flight clubs do.

Guardiola admitted he allowed Schweinsteiger to leave, as he was no longer up to the standards required for Bayern.

The pig-keeper made 20 appearances in the Bundesliga last season, a league that is nowhere near as physically demanding as the Premier League, has a winter break and where each club plays four games less than English top-flight clubs do.

Guardiola admitted he allowed Schweinsteiger to leave, as he was no longer up to the standards required for Bayern.
He wasn't injured for all the games he missed. Guardiola loves to heavily rotate his squad. The Bundesliga might be less physically demaning but it is demanding in a different way. Less emphasis on physical strength, but most teams press very high. A lot of teams play the Gegenpress with Leverkusen being the most obvious example. Part of the reason Guardiola got rid is to fit in Alonso, who he loves. A midfield of Schweinsteiger and Alonso lacks legs, but that is not the fault of either player just a team lacking the right balance.

Scchweinsteiger is not the player he was, but he doesn't have to be to still dominate midfields. I am reminded of a great quote from Sampras. Rusedski had said Pete was 'a step slower' and Sampras replied that against Rusedski 'he didn't need that extra step. Sampras went on to win the US Open that very tournament.

As for Guardiola letting him go, I would remind you of another very talented midfield Pep let go, probably the best player for me and certainly the best central midfielder over the last 5 years in English football: Yaya Toure.

The year before he let Kroos go and he has done very well at Madrid.

He also let Etoo go who went on to win a treble and Zlatan who was one of the top 3/4 players in the world after.

Even the best managers in the world get it wrong and Pirlo to Juventus is a recent example of a similar type of midfielder.

There is not one serious argument that can be made for any of their players getting in our first team on current form, not one!

Swine over Toure and Fernandinho is ridiculous! He's nowhere near fit enough, or by the looks of it, good enough to trouble our starting 11.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.