Manchester City 13s. National Champions 2016

gh_mcfc

Well done to all lads and coaches.

National Champions Beat Chelsea 1-0 in final today .

The same team Won their equivalent at u11s two years ago (no comp at u12s)

Picked up midfielder and goalie of tournament awards as well.

Doesn't really matter (to the outside world), who the individual players are - pressure, poaching, publicity etc.

The great news is the continuing progression of a group of youngsters across 2 age groups. Long may it continue to u15, u18 and u21. :-)

So @gh_mcfc are you extremely happy with your son's progress/support/training/future?

Doesn't really matter (to the outside world), who the individual players are - pressure, poaching, publicity etc.

The great news is the continuing progression of a group of youngsters across 2 age groups. Long may it continue to u15, u18 and u21. :-)

So @gh_mcfc are you extremely happy with your son's progress/support/training/future?

Very happy with opportunities city offer all of the lads

It's the bottom of a long wobberly ladder . To stay on it takes a lot of hard work , focus, luck . Enjoy the ride and see where it takes you

Very happy with opportunities city offer all of the lads

It's the bottom of a long wobberly ladder . To stay on it takes a lot of hard work , focus, luck . Enjoy the ride and see where it takes you
Great answer and great attitude.

Quickie though,if I may?....With regards to the older lads.....would you say there was any legitimacy to the suggestion certain individuals and their advisors were unhappy with their situations? or would you say it was more likely brinkmanship over their contracts?

Great answer and great attitude.

Quickie though,if I may?....With regards to the older lads.....would you say there was any legitimacy to the suggestion certain individuals and their advisors were unhappy with their situations? or would you say it was more likely brinkmanship over their contracts?

I've probably heard as much as you on this . Honestly don't know

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.