Manchester City 13s. National Champions 2016

It looks like we will be national champions from under 11 to under 18....this is amazing.
And if we'd played Hart, Kompany, Silva, De Bruyne and Aguero (just to get them match fit of course) we could have won the U21's too.

But that would have been cheating and not something to crow about of course.

Last edited:
Am I right in saying that there is no competitive national championships at u12s, u14s and u16s?

I can see the current position of u18's at http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/...r-league-tables.html?paramYouthStage=NATIONAL

The u15's and u13's being champions/winners I saw on the OS.

Anyone point to a link for the u11's final position?

Edit: no worries found u10 champions link on OS

Under 14s were very unfortute to miss out on final and finished 3rd - just a bit of pure bad luck in the Semi.

Under 11s hasnt happend yet not sure if they have qualfied

Under 12s dont have one - They have the truce tournament in Ypres for past few years but was cancelled this year to to events in Paris / Belgium

Under 10s dont have one I think.

They all do futsal up to 13s in winter - I think - not really a national championship, dont think there are qualifiers. But great to win anything we are in .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.