City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

I don't know much about this and haven't read the full article as I am at work but surely a charge is a little heavy. I would have thought the FA would have advised City that the 'whereabouts' paperwork was not up to date and set deadlines for improvement. If that happened and we didn't comply then admin have a lot to answer for
That unfortunately is too sensible for the FA. Just another issue in their vendetta against us.
The club needs to start considering legal action against these dickheads (the FA and the media).

By the sounds of it we've fucked up and will be punished accordingly. It's getting a bit tedious to see everything blamed on an agenda against the club.
Any idea ric what we are looking at, as in a fine,final warning or would the possibility of points deduction be considered...

I've held of saying this for a long time but the more I see of this type of thing I am more convinced that there is an racist angle to this with regard to our owners.

The way we get portrayed in the media is nothing short of a disgrace.

I've been saying it since 2008. The powers that be at the FA do not want one of their oldest clubs being owned by brown-skinned muslims and they most certainly do not want that club to then become successful especially at the expense of a club that is owned by the 'right sort' of owner (white skinned Jews or christians)

Cheers oakie,a fine well not to bad considering it is the third time we have apparently done this..
I`m only going by what both Sky and BBC Northwest commentators said,but it appears that its nothing more than an admin cock up again.However should it happen again then BINGO we deserve to get fucked over good and proper by the FA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.