City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

Good post. The reality is that if united were currently in this situation, I doubt many on here would be saying, "who cares, it is just paperwork", people would be taking the opportunity to point the finger and accuse them of cheating. I doubt we are cheating but we have left ourselves open to suspicion and accusations. This was all so avoidable and the club only has itself to blame when horrendous media outlets like talksport take the opportunity to imply that we are cheating.

We just need someone competent in charge of the administrative side surely? All this conspiracy theory in this particular thread is a bit of a nonsense. It was an administrative error, the papers got hold of it, as they do for other clubs. Ok they made a meal of it but that's what we expect from the media. However, if someone at the club had kept their eye on the ball (pun intended) they wouldn't have had anything to discover would they? (Or to be informed about) Just saying like (as the kids say).

That's the point though mate, folk on here are to worried what their rag mates/colleges will say.
Why?? Fuck them, if that's all they've got to have a go about after the last 30 years of us being the joke of football, so what!
I wouldn't mind the scum had a player band for a year due to doping and that was during the years of David Gill.

That's the point though mate, folk on here are to worried what their rag mates/colleges will say.
Why?? Fuck them, if that's all they've got to have a go about after the last 30 years of us being the joke of football, so what!
I wouldn't mind the scum had a player band for a year due to doping and that was during the years of David Gill.

Spot on mate. One of them tried to wind me up yesterday and I just laughed at him.

I've noticed a few journalists whinging this morning because questions about this were apparently banned at yesterday's press conference. Serves them right, after some of the suggestive headlines and inferences in the papers this week.

Regardless, City are unlikely to comment publicly until the hearing and Guardiola probably isn't the person best placed to answer any questions as it wasn't his responsibility.

I've noticed a few journalists whinging this morning because questions about this were apparently banned at yesterday's press conference. Serves them right, after some of the suggestive headlines and inferences in the papers this week.

Regardless, City are unlikely to comment publicly until the hearing and Guardiola probably isn't the person best placed to answer any questions as it wasn't his responsibility.

You are being so kind describing them as journalists.......awaits pic of a cockroach !

Can you change the title mods. Something like Gill doesn't approve of our better football and threat to the debt, the only thing they will ever beat us on.
Try ffp and any other distractions we can think of to keep u busy.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.