"Manchester City taught me...

city has taught me.....That football can create such a special bond between me & my son on match days. Not that we don't have it outside of football, it's something that I miss with my own dad and I treasure every minute I have with my son.

I will never forget my sons 1st match, that 1st high five & hug together. The tears of excitement watching his footballing heroes play at our ground. It was special.

I'm sure many people on here who have lost loved ones and feel the same way I do - you would do anything just to watch one more match and have a right old chin wag after the match together.

That special footballing bond, I love it.
I was going to post something very similar.

My dad's no longer here who started taking me at 7 and I look forward to my lad coming up from work down south to continue our special bond over a beer or 3.....

Even to this day my Grandmothers advice rings true "Never watch Gods own team when you are sober"

only time I did was due to be on some really strong medication, Darlington away in the cup longest day of my life with Leve blues swore then never again

It does mate; I'm 44 and have suffered 'those' cunts my entire life up until that first trophy of the post take over
Haha my first game was 83 v Luton hence the usernane (twat) haha, and it was yo-yo pre take over but a part of me misses those times. Was ill a couple of weeks ago apparently I have a stomach ulser which the doc says stress will make it flare up haha I told her years of being a blue has caused it, looking for a very calm day today with a 4-0 stress free victory :)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.