Manchester City vs liverpool 1996 MOTD

Still can't believe we didn't win this game. They were trying their hardest to give us the game towards the end, but bad finishing, appalling reffing(believe it or not) and running the ball into the fucking corner !! One of the saddest days in our history. Whilst we played well that day, Liverpool were well n truly on the beach.

Yep Liverpool didn't even want to win and I'm not sure there fans did either. It was as typical city as it gets. Ball was a fucking horrendous appointment.

Lomas in the corner, Pleat dancing on the pitch and Pollocks looping header into his own fucking net have to stand out as the three greatest calamities in the era of cock ups at Manchester City football club.

Ball was more likely to lead us to Peppa Pig.

I'm not sure I should even watch the vid, I can still remember those missed chances and Curle showing Rush the outside who promptly smacked it in the top corner.
One to thing that videos done is brought back some teenage trauma. Alan Ball you **** of a football manager!

Lomas in the corner, Pleat dancing on the pitch and Pollocks looping header into his own fucking net have to stand out as the three greatest calamities in the era of cock ups at Manchester City football club.

Everyone forgets from the QPR game Margretson picking the ball up from a back pass, giving it straight to there player who passed it sideways to a teammate who rolled it into an empty net. Pollocks of was not on the same stratosphere.

While I was fuming about being relegated, the 1983 and 1987 relegations were still fresh in my mind and after the horror of the Luton 83 game I suppose I was quite hardened to it so I wasn't unduly concerned.. I was supremely confident that we'd be promoted pretty quickly.... I didn't honestly believe we'd be doing it via an excursion through the 3rd division though

Yep Liverpool didn't even want to win and I'm not sure there fans did either. It was as typical city as it gets. Ball was a fucking horrendous appointment.
He destroyed us pal. I was on the beach in Ibiza when I heard the news we'd got him. I remember doing a jig of delight with my mate as well like he was gonna lead us to the promised land. How fucking wrong was I. I don't like to speak Ill of the dead, but he was a complete .... !

No, none of them come close to relieving Joe Mercer of his position to massage Allisons ego.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.