Manchester City vs Liverpool pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay_mcfc

Could be very important for us. I wonder how many times over the season Manuel will have 8 days to prepare for a game. This is where he earns his crust now, we go there and win the title will be very much in our hands. Will also be interesting to see how Yaya, Aguero and Fernandinho are and how Manuel sets us up. If Aguero is fit I would expect him to start with Garcia coming in with Yaya, Nasri, Fernandinho and the majestic Silva. MDM has been excellent the last month and even though Kolarov was very good again today I would think Clichy plays in this game.

For me that Southampton game has gone now. Time to think about the most important game since QPR.

Re: 8 days to prepare for Liverpool

Navas over Nasri for me.

Navas will really get at Flannagan and offers more going backwards. Nasri can come on and prove a point if we need a goal.

Garcia Fernandinho
Navas Toure Silva
Dzeko

Bring on the dippers you will be able to hear a pin drop once the second half starts and we bang in our 4th goal
Keep your spirits high for this one boys n gals we've done it before
No negatives hear please.
Thanks in advance.

I reckon they'll take their eye off the ball after their title win celebrations.

would be suicide to start aguero

I'll start making Candles, reckon they'll be a market for them once were done.

Hart
Zab
Komps
Demichelis
Clichy

Yaya
Fernandhino
Milner

Silva
Negredo
Nasri

Well this is the big one.

I think we will draw 2-2 again but I also believe we are being hugely underrated by the media and Liverpool fans.

Just checked RAWK and some of them think they will smash us like they did Arsenal. I have to say I think that is utterly deluded and it's probably people like that that make RAWK a joke.

If we win we will be a point behind them with 2 in hand.

If we lose, I still think Chelsea will get something at Anfield so we won't be out of it.

If West Ham get a result today then the result at Anfield won't be as decisive in deciding the title.

I'm going for a 2-2 aswell. The thing that worries me is the crowd will whip the team up into a frenzy and they will be going for it, we'll need to have a good solid start to the game. The ref will need to be strong and our players not to pick up stupid yellows early on. If we play to our best we can win but with their attacking three I just cant see us keeping the goals out.

I'd like us to adopt a defensive shape and try to go for the counter.

Hart

Zaba MD VK Clichy

Garcia Fernandinho

Nasri Yaya Silva

Aguero

Chelsea will be able to get a draw at Anfield. Mourinho will make sure of that. So it is imperative we do not lose this. Win will be perfect, draw won't be the end of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.