Manchester City Vs Manchester United - Watch Live in London - Designated Pubs?

aloftus94

Hello fellow Blues,

I was wondering if they are any designated Pubs for Man City fans in London (I am aware of the old story about City Pride, Farringdon.) and if there is not, can we designate one for this weekend at least.

What pubs do City fans go to in London which can be a good start to this conversation.

Cheers,

Mostly watch at home now we're in the era of kodi but one of my fave pubs to watch in is the Albion on Broadway Market in Hackney. It's a west brom themed pub (half kitted out in Albion stuff and the other half all other clubs barring Wolves and Glasgow Rangers) but you get a fairly mixed crowd for non Baggies game. Usually good natured though and some good characters in there. The ex manager was a city fan and one of my mates who was also city worked there for a long time. Have never been able to find a City pub so to speak but have always felt reasonably at home there! Am going up for the game this weekend though.

I'll probably go there then, see what it is like for myself. Sick of watching the City game on my own with no fans around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.