Manchester City & Welsh players

Carl Griffiths anyone. Nobby Horton signed him from Shrewsbury in 93. Scored a couple of goals but it didn't really work. I think we sold him to pompey after a couple of years.

Was Gordon Davies Welsh?
David "Daffodil" Phillips was a great player for us in the 80's, a touch of class and a fair dig on him.
Andy Dibble as well; bit of a lad as I recall.

Has to be Bellamy for me always gave 110% and bollocking Robinhio for not trying hilarious. Also cant remember which match it was he played out of his skin then afterwards it was announced that he had just experienced a family bereavement but still played regardless. Top player.

Has to be Bellamy for me always gave 110% and bollocking Robinhio for not trying hilarious. Also cant remember which match it was he played out of his skin then afterwards it was announced that he had just experienced a family bereavement but still played regardless. Top player.
he was a cracking player! never understood why he moved about a lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.