Manchester City youngsters humiliate rivals Manchester United

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Pedrothe exile, 17 Nov 2016.

1. It could have been 10

It could have been 10

You can do all the searching inside yourself in the world but if you are up against players who are far more technically superior to yourself you end up getting battered 9-0.

2. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Tbh I would be, I'd think personally that if I'd given that spanner grounds to slag me off I had some serious work to do.

3. The Footy Diary

The Footy Diary

He's got a massive tattoo of the previous City badge on his calf I think I read a while back.

4. Otamendi's Beard

Otamendi's Beard

Well, it's good to have an agent on the inside. As he's clearly not going to get a job coaching our kids with those performances!

5. gh_mcfc

gh_mcfc

Lol - We even scored a couple with 2 u14s on the pitch

Did Rio visit the u14s as well who got beat 6-2 (should have been 10) the week before or all the other age groups who got beat by City that day .

Do their academy deluded fuckers think 14 and 15 year olds think the illerate rag Rio holds any relevance to them.

Long my it continue

6. WNRH

WNRH

They're not embarrassed neither are they made to feel insignificant. It's a talk from an experience footballer who has been there and done it.

They are 14, not 4, a club like Man Utd should not be getting beat 9-0 at any level.

You would probably take them all for a Nando's to cheer them up.....

7. WNRH

WNRH

I think your opinion would change it Paul Dickov or Shaun Goater said the same.

8. twosips

twosips

Nope, it wouldn't. Also, Goater and Dickov aren't in general a bit thick with little or no people skills so they most likely wouldn't act like Ferdinand, so there is that factor too.

9. WNRH

WNRH

Like I said, I believe it's a tribal and Ferdinand hate thing. Don't see a problem in it personally.

Would hope that any of our teams 14 and up would feel embarrassed and let the club down when they were on the receiving end of a dicking. Makes them mentally stronger.

10. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
    are you here just to antagonise as many users as possible?

i'll wager you have little experience of having to motivate or lead others, and with your usual modus operandi on the forum i would suggest your experience is in denigration rather than encouragement