Manchester City youngsters humiliate rivals Manchester United

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Pedrothe exile, 17 Nov 2016.

1. WNRH

WNRH

I have been in management for 10 years so I'd like to think I have done ok otherwise I wouldn't be in it.

How have you got the impression I'm on here to antagonise users? It's an opinion, just because it's gone against the sacred grain on here in defending a Utd player I'm antagonising people?

Instead of having a go at me why don't you contribute to the topic discussion?

2. twosips

twosips

You do realise that most people in management are pricks right and usually not liked?

3. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
    like i said, you've just backed it up
    to quote "managers know how to do the right things, leaders know the right things to do".

no, it has nothing to do with who said it, i couldn't give a shit whether it's the pope or mother therasa, it's who it's been said to, not by who

however you've now played your card to show that you're defending Rio, for some reason, rather the actions against the children

4. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

If you seriously think Rio is helping, with that self indulgent, bullying, unconvincing, bullshit, then you are part of the problem not part of the solution.

5. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

That's one of the most flesh crawling, contrived, shiitiest things I've ever seen.

Some wanker turned up & tried to big himself up to the cameas by publically humiliating me & my mates, in any walk of life, we would all have wanted to kick the shit out of him, not the opposition.

Absolutlely disgusting & pathetic.

To use a bunch of kids to make himself look the big 'I am' . It's not even convincing.

I wonder who would have been the first to whisper 'wanker'.

6. ColinLee

ColinLee

Not from me for sure, I found it cringeworthy in the extreme regardless of who it came from.

7. Mikejl

Mikejl

Snowflake
    This ⬆️

That was all about Rio, self important bloated ego who's had his backside kissed by all and sundry for years - thinks he can be a motivational speaker to kids

8. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

As if one humiliation isn't enough (on the pitch). You come off for yet another.
    Great motivation.

9. summerseat blue

summerseat blue

Street walker
    The U15's have battered utd again tonight 5-1.

10. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Tbf Wio's motivational brilliance has knocked 3 goals off the total there.

And here's us, criticising him.