Manchester City

Fazz28

i know these kind of threads are posted alot but...

what does manchester city mean to you? what is your all time high and low?

im only 17 so id have to say mine is wembley ... would only be 8, remeber crying my eyes out with a minuite to go.. and when we equalised.. some random guy lifted me up from behind ... must say i shit me pants!!!

Low??? where do i start... relegation in 01 would probably be the one.. tears pouring from my face in the last game against chelsea if i remember, lost 2-0 i think.. moonchester at the end with a banner saying "we'll be back" and how right the good ode lad was!!

But manchester city to me is everything.. still get a buzz when where away and blue moons ringing out of the smallest area of the ground... yet making the most noise..

lets hear yours!

I'm only 14 so i'd say my low's where in the Pearce era where we couldn't score at home! and highs are probably the INCREDIBLE 4-3 comeback at cry heart lane & the 4-1 thrashing of the Rag's

My all time low and high was the Division 2 play off final against Gillingham, God Bless Paul Dickov. What a roller coaster ride.

am 18 so high is wembley. sat next to mum n dad and told them we would come back from 2-0 down and we did

low. any loss esp ones to the rags.

Worst single game was o/t, lost 5-0 sat with the man u fans mid 90s i think. other lows from relegations, quite a few unfortunately! The best is i believe still to come. 5-1 v rags and 4-1 at blackburn will take some topping though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.