Manchester City's plan for global domination.

Lengthy, but fascinating, read about Soriano’s long-term vision for the club and CFG. Well worth a read.

Lengthy, but fascinating, read about Soriano’s long-term vision for the club and CFG. Well worth a read.
I thought it was a pretty balanced article. Nothing new there but a pretty good and thorough explanation of the business model. Some bits will have one or two choking on cornflakes but I just thank the lord for owners with such vision, ambition and commercial acumen.

Great read. No idea how to post music videos but in the words of The Carpenters..... “We’ve only just begun......”

Excelent article The ambition if the club and the owners is frightening.
Bit different from the 1980s and 1990s .On one hand being old school a bit of it doesnt sit right with me.
But on the other hand i have to acept since the foundation of the Premier League Football has become a huge buisnes and we are grabbing the bull by the horns in search of being the best.Glad it us doing it and not the rags .They must be kicking themselves . For years they have had a worldwide fan base but failed to cash in on it .City are developing something that only they and other clubs can look on with envy

We are doing what other English clubs have denied to do.

Chelsea has never conquered the PL like we are doing right now with them also being a big money club. Last season was a farce with them having no midweek European games. Whenever Chelsea win the league, they simply refuse to strenghten themselves. Look at last window. They sold Matic to a direct competitor. They bought bang average players in Zappawhattacosta and Bakayoko. Morata isn't the perfect successor to Costa but they simply didn't have any other choice. They don't really show big ambition in the market and rumour has it that's the reason Conte will leave them next summer. So they can start all over again next year with a different manager.

Arsenal are a bloody mess thanks to their clueless owners and Wenger.
Tottenham are still playing the old game with not spending too much and developing own-youth. Hats off to them but it won't win them any silverware.
Liverpool are Liverpool. Nothing to get afraid off.

The rags have always been Sir Alex FC in my book. They were dump to appoint an outdated manager with Mourinho. They won't be anything special like they were years ago. Their team is not better than ours.

Exciting times to be a City fan. I truly believe that we will dominate the Premier League for years to come. Very confident.

Good article. Interesting to hear the idea that we many end up with 2 or 3 clubs per continent, Red Bull have already hit the buffers with Leipzig and Salzburg in that regard in the UEFA territories.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.