Manchester Coat of arms...

law74 said:
danburge82 said:
I like the badges but Manchester is no longer in Lancashire, it is in it's own county of Greater Manchester, therfore, to have the Lancashire red rose is not right! Especially to me as i live in Timperley, Trafford (used to be in the Cheshire boarder) so it alienates me and does not make me feel like a local fan!!
It may not be, but history and the clubs heritage says that this is the badge we use for finals so no matter what changes the politicians make to electoral boundaries, the Manchester Corporations Coat of Arms should ALWAYS be used when Manchester City reach a final.

^^^^^ 100% correct.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
law74 said:
danburge82 said:
I like the badges but Manchester is no longer in Lancashire, it is in it's own county of Greater Manchester, therfore, to have the Lancashire red rose is not right! Especially to me as i live in Timperley, Trafford (used to be in the Cheshire boarder) so it alienates me and does not make me feel like a local fan!!
It may not be, but history and the clubs heritage says that this is the badge we use for finals so no matter what changes the politicians make to electoral boundaries, the Manchester Corporations Coat of Arms should ALWAYS be used when Manchester City reach a final.

^^^^^ 100% correct.

agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.