Manchester Derby filming - Man City fans Thu 13 Apr

sweenyuk

Received a call and email from Premier League Productions. Anyone interested in this please contact Gemma direct
================

To expand on our original conversation; a small crew from Premier League Productions will be travelling to Manchester to film tomorrow (Thurs 13 Apr) for our Manchester Derby promotional feature.

We’re looking for keen Man City fans – of any age – who would like to get involved in our shoot. No interviews or talking will be involved, just portrait style shots of fans in their shirts, scarfs, etc., in locations around Manchester.

We’ll be filming in the city (Northern Quarter, Ancoats, etc.) and hopefully in classic red-brick Manchester streets - tbc – tomorrow, available time slots between 0830 and 1530.

I’d love to hear from you if any supporters in the MCDSA would like to be involved.

Thanks so much,

Gemma

Gemma Hood

Production Coordinator

T: +44 (0) 20 3314 5075 M: +44 (0) 7964 942 760 E: gemma.hood@plproductions.co.uk

Premier League Productions, 5 Longwalk Road, Stockley Park, Uxbridge, UB11 1FE

"We’ll be filming in the city (Northern Quarter, Ancoats, etc.) and hopefully in classic red-brick Manchester streets - tbc – tomorrow, available time slots between 0830 and 1530."

Fair play to them in spotlighting the City but it suggests that they will be doing a stereotypical flat cap and whippet profile.

Although we are proud of the city and it's history/heritage, a backdrop of the more modern and progressive aspects of the city would be more helpful when broadcasting to a world audience.

Hopefully I will have got the wrong end of the stick.

"We’ll be filming in the city (Northern Quarter, Ancoats, etc.) and hopefully in classic red-brick Manchester streets - tbc – tomorrow, available time slots between 0830 and 1530."

Fair play to them in spotlighting the City but it suggests that they will be doing a stereotypical flat cap and whippet profile.

Although we are proud of the city and it's history/heritage, a backdrop of the more modern and progressive aspects of the city would be more helpful when broadcasting to a world audience.

Hopefully I will have got the wrong end of the stick.

Bit unfair, they're hardly asking for Lowry-eqsue estates. One of my favourite aspects of the city is all our red brick architecture.

I always walk out to matches along the Ashton Canal. It's a little habit/superstition that I have, and the exercise does me good. I also like the really aggressive geese, gets me in the mood. If they're filming anywhere along the towpath there they'll get some gritty urban shots of semi-derelict warehouses, but all in the traditional Manc redbrick that they want...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.