Manchester Pubs .....fave and worst.

Our Favourite is quite a few
We have a penchant for Waves ex fridays when they do Karoke afternoons.
But even when they dont it's brilliant and they do good priced meals and drinks
And thay have a good jukebox.
And everyone I have spoke to in there have been superlative folk and enjoyed their comapny
And get this I have never been stabbed in there.

My next favourite is shambles because it is the home of Taddies
I adore Tadcaster lager and it adores me
And the price adores everyone !
I also like Lllyods because it does what is says on the tin

I dislike any of the chop houses that have you over for a fat lad
I once ordred off St Annes square two shep pies and two pints and thay said £34 !
I could not eat the shep pie because I was fisically trembling.. ..
I do not like any chop house at all now...
Chop houses think they have the god given right to pop there index finger where they really shouldn't !
The emporers clothes and all that
I think Waves used to be Kicks, Bar Rogue is what used to be Friday's If my memory is right, Kicks used to be superb

Looking for a bit of help, Didn't want to start a new thread do thought I'd ask here.
Looking for a few pubs to go to in Manchester (I live in Ireland) I go over regularly but always seem to find myself going to the same pubs when I go over, So looking for somewhere new in town to have a few pints, I'm staying over for the Everton game so if anybody can recommend somewhere good to go after the game I'd appreciate it. Was in TIGER TIGER a few times but never stayed for a while was only in for a few, What's that like?
Cheers folks.

Looking for a bit of help, Didn't want to start a new thread do thought I'd ask here.
Looking for a few pubs to go to in Manchester (I live in Ireland) I go over regularly but always seem to find myself going to the same pubs when I go over, So looking for somewhere new in town to have a few pints, I'm staying over for the Everton game so if anybody can recommend somewhere good to go after the game I'd appreciate it. Was in TIGER TIGER a few times but never stayed for a while was only in for a few, What's that like?
Cheers folks.
If you want to meet fellow Blues and have a natter here's a few in Town, Mother Macs back of Piccadilly gardens, Abel Heywood Northern Quarter, Hare and Hounds and the Turks Head on Shudehill, The Bank on Mosely St, The City Arms and The Vine back of Princess St near Manc town hall, all good City pubs

Cheers folks.
Thats not a pub. Its a 'bar', part of an identikit chain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.