Manchester The City Years - 99p for next few days!

Cheers Gary. Just bought the book and am looking forward to reading it. Brilliant value.

Thanks Gary, that's a great price and a nice surprise ! Just downloaded the Kindle version to my Ipad all ready for two holidays I have coming up soon. I was an early subscriber for "Manchester The Greatest City" and totally agree that this is a leader in it's genre so I know the quality to expect. Cheers.

I was looking for the US link and came across one of Gary's other classic books.... can't wait for my copy to arrive!
51nD1iIauuL.jpg

I've been meaning to get hold of this for a while, but I'd want a paper copy, ideally hardback.

Last time I checked the CityStore didn't have it. Does anyone know if they currently stock it, as I will be passing on Saturday.
Paper edition sold out in 2013 and anyone selling one now seems to want ridiculous amounts for it (I know one sold for over £400!). City haven't stocked it since 2013 and it's completely out of print. My books tend to sell out within a year. I always tell my publisher to produce more but there's other finance issues to consider (apparently!).

I was looking for the US link and came across one of Gary's other classic books.... can't wait for my copy to arrive!
51nD1iIauuL.jpg

I've seen a 'Gary James' that has written a book on necrophilia as well, but that's not me either. I also have one who occasionally bombards my facebook with religious messages suggesting the end of the world is nigh! Gary Jameses must be odd people!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.