Manchester The City Years - 99p for next few days!

Paper edition sold out in 2013 and anyone selling one now seems to want ridiculous amounts for it (I know one sold for over £400!). City haven't stocked it since 2013 and it's completely out of print. My books tend to sell out within a year. I always tell my publisher to produce more but there's other finance issues to consider (apparently!).

Oh, sorry Gary, I didn't realise it was out of print.

Is there any possibility of an updated edition, with some coverage of the Mancini-Pellegrini years?

Oh, sorry Gary, I didn't realise it was out of print.

Is there any possibility of an updated edition, with some coverage of the Mancini-Pellegrini years?
It ended with Mancini's title win in 2012 and yes I will revise it at some point. I'm currently working on two other ideas - one of which will tell for the first time exactly whose idea the club was (this has never been accurately reported before) and where specifically the first game was (I have absolute proof - again it's never been reported accurately). I even know who bought the ball for one specific and prominent early game. I can't say anything yet, but this will hopefully be out next year.

It ended with Mancini's title win in 2012 and yes I will revise it at some point. I'm currently working on two other ideas - one of which will tell for the first time exactly whose idea the club was (this has never been accurately reported before) and where specifically the first game was (I have absolute proof - again it's never been reported accurately). I even know who bought the ball for one specific and prominent early game. I can't say anything yet, but this will hopefully be out next year.
Sounds good Gary, keep us informed pal. £400 you say Mmmm!

99p offer back on for next 2 days AND in some cases Amazon are giving a £1 credit for another purchase, so that means you could make a 1p profit and get the book as an ebook! See The offer ends in 2 days, so get it while you can.

Thanks

Downloaded. Thanks Gary I have the the hardback but the Kindle version will be very useful, particularly when sat on the beach in some sunny location.

If my £25 hardback is now worth £400, then the 99p kindle edition should be worth £15.84p in a couple of years. If you buy ten kindles and download a copy onto each there is a tidy profit to be made. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.