Manchester The City Years - 99p for next few days!

I know it's not much comfort to anyone who is stranded at home or enduring isolation but if you are missing football and are bored I've managed to get the text only/kindle edition of my detailed history of MCFC "Manchester The City Years' discounted for the next 5 days at 99p UK or less than $2 in USA via these links: and

The Book was published in 2012 and tells full history of the club up to summer 2012. It’s about 250,000 words long & when the initial version (Manchester The Greatest City) came out in 1997 it was described by The Times as setting new standards in club history & a few years later experts voted it the greatest club history too. Anyway, if you've not got it and are interested this will be the cheapest way to get it unless someone somehow gifts you a copy. Cheers

Last edited:
I know it's not much comfort to anyone who is stranded at home or enduring isolation but if you are missing football and are bored I've managed to get the text only/kindle edition of my detailed history of MCFC "Manchester The City Years' discounted for the next 5 days at 99p UK or less than $2 in USA via these links: and

The Book was published in 2012 and tells full history of the club up to summer 2012. It’s about 250,000 words long & when the initial version (Manchester The Greatest City) came out in 1997 it was described by The Times as setting new standards in club history & a few years later experts voted it the greatest club history too. Anyway, if you've not got it and are interested this will be the cheapest way to get it unless someone somehow gifts you a copy. Cheers

Get it bought and downloaded people,iv already got the hardback signed version,im subscriber number 78

Its the greatest love story ever written

It's a fantastic book Gary like all your others. Hope you can update it one day. Quite a lot has happened since 2012!

Just got this an hour ago...
Just finished the chapter ‘The beauty awakes’... had to put it down, otherwise I’d be at it all night. Literally buzzing, well done @Gary James for describing it so perfectly.

What a bargain, thanks Gary.

just tried to buy it, but showing as not available

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.