Manchester - The City Years. Copy needed for birthday present, please!

Anthony80

Dear All,

Just wondering if anyone knows how I can get hold of a, preferably, mint copy of 'Manchester - The City Years' by Gary James as I've run out of luck via e.g. Waterstones and Amazon?

It's needed for a birthday present by the beginning of next month (March).

Thanks,

Anthony.

Dear All,

Just wondering if anyone knows how I can get hold of a, preferably, mint copy of 'Manchester - The City Years' by Gary James as I've run out of luck via e.g. Waterstones and Amazon?

It's needed for a birthday present by the beginning of next month (March).

Thanks,

Anthony.

Good luck, but it's well out of print now. I wish I could help but I loaned my last spare copy and never got it back. Copies occasionally appear on ebay.

I've actually got until April now to come up with the goods as it turns out. I think the wife values the book more than her husband's birthday celebration!

Try the Abebooks website, a great, often overlooked platform. Like Amazon but exclusive to booksellers, and the means by which many independent booksellers now stay viable.

no use to you pal.but got it the other day on kindle for 99p !bargain me thinks!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.